Support usFundraising campaign
The Italian Cultural Center “Marco Polo” offers Italian classes to children ages 3 to 15 in 1834 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, c/o History of Italian Immigration Museum. The school started in 2000 and is completely run by women. Classes meet two hours a week and cover Italian language and grammar, as well as Geography, Music, History, and Visual Arts, We also organize several events for our families to enhance the understanding and knowledge of Italian language, culture and tradition.
"All that is not donate is lost"
Thank you for expressing interest in supporting the Scuola Marco Polo. Here at the school we are grateful to our contributors and believe no donation is too big or too small. Below is a list of tax deductible donations most useful and relevant to our mission and always received anonymously, be it financial or otherwise. We thank you for your generosity and continued support of Scuola Marco Polo.
"Tutto ciò che non è donato è perduto"
Grazie per il vostro interesse nel supportare La Scuola Marco Polo. Alla scuola crediamo che nessuna donazione sia troppo grande o troppo piccola. Qui sotto sono elencate le aree di interesse per le donazioni. Le quali sono tutte deducibili dalle tasse e ricevute in forma anonima, che siano di tipo finanziario o altro. vi ringraziamo per la vostra generosità e continuo supporto alla Scuola Marco Polo.
Ways You Can Help
Please find below the list of fundamental items we would also need:
– Help us acquire school supplies, such as stationery, furniture, PC, technologies and musical instruments.
– Help us organize fundraising events in order to create awareness, raise capital and pay monthly expenses.
– Expand the school network with potential investors/donors to support our school idea.
– Donate goods we can auction online, in order to raise money for the school budget.
– Collect information and help us apply for grants.
We would like to thank again who has already donated the SMP through Indiegogo Campaign:
– Audrey, Sofia, Alexandra & Maurizio Cereda
– Alessia, Martin, Melissa and Benedict Bachstein
– Iris Kurti-Cavalieri
– Salvatrice Taormina
– Pietro Mancuso
– Agnese Abate
staff and volunteers
Get In Touch
Location: 1834 E Passyunk Ave,Philadelphia, PA 19148 History of Italian Immigration Museum
Telephone: (267) 221-7605